Earning a degree in a foreign university is a very lucrative option for young students from other countries.
Earning a degree from a prestigious foreign university can significantly improve your career prospects in the corporate world, as your enhanced qualifications will probably earn
you a promotion and get you into a higher pay grade.
Aspire Shiksha helps the students willing to study abroad with all the requirements being taken care of. In order to apply abroad,
you will need to be prepared with these following requirements:
The competitive exam scores is one of the most important documents required if English is not your first language. Usually for arts courses you will require either TOEFL or IELTS
scores for your admission. Many universities require GMAT, GRE, and ELSAT and so on for other courses. This test certificate is extremely important and has a validity date. So make
sure that the certificate is valid while submitting it to the university.
- GRE (General + Subject) - Graduate Record Examination is a world renowned admission test required to be given by the candidates planning to pursue graduate programs primarily
in the areas of engineering and sciences at education institutions in USA. The GRE is designed to help graduate schools assess the qualifications of applicants for advanced study
in technical fields. GRE scores are used by more than 3,000 graduate programs throughout the world
- TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language is a standardized English proficiency test that assesses English Language skills in the areas of Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
Candidates pursuing further studies at undergraduate or graduate levels are required to take TOEFL to demonstrate their English proficiency.
- IELTS - International English Language Testing System is a standardized English proficiency test. It assesses English Language skills in the areas of Listening, Reading, Writing and
Speaking. It is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP- Australia and University of Cambridge ESOL EXAMINATIONS.
- PTE - PTE Academic is a computer-based test which assesses the Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing abilities of non-native speakers of English who need to demonstrate their
academic English capability - often to obtain places at English-speaking universities, higher education institutions or as proof of their language ability for a visa application. The
test is accepted in 3000 courses worldwide UK, Australia, USA, etc.
- GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test is a world renowned admission test required to be given by the candidates who desire to take admission to graduate management programs
at management education institutions throughout the world. The GMAT is designed to help graduate schools of business assess the qualifications of applicants for advanced study in
business and management. GMAT scores are used by more than 3,000 graduate management programs throughout the world.
- SAT - Scholastic Assessment Test is a world renowned admission test required to be given by the candidates’ desire for taking admission to undergraduate programs primarily in USA and Singapore.
- Semester wise marks card + Consolidated marks card (if offered by the university) of candidate's Bachelor degree's coursework
- Applicants should fill the application carefully and with correct information
- Education systems in different countries vary; hence the language on the application form should be read carefully before form filling.
- Get the completed form proof read prior to final submission
- Shows overall development of the student in varied interests
- Community Service however not essential, but can help a lot
- Display your ability and experience in management, organization and working with teams
Recommendation Letters, Essays/SOP & Resume
People always want to know what others think of you. Find the right opportunity to ask for a recommendation letter from someone who you
know for sure will nail it for you. A sad recommendation letter will push you down the ladder.
- Must Show Distinctiveness
- Intent in applying for a particular course
- To assess the financial capability of the applicant.
- These documents are required by the universities for issuing the I20.
- Universities ask applicants to show amounts equivalent to 1 year’s tuition fees and living expenses
Getting a Visa is not that easy. Any of the following can lead to the rejection of Visa.
- Incomplete application
- Wrong information
- Improper documents
- Insufficient proof of funding
- Criminal activity
- Possible intent of immigration
Many Master’s programs, especially in the fields of medicine, education and technology, require practical experience or internships.
So, apart from group discussions, writing a thesis and, of course, attending lectures, you may be required to have actual professional experience.
If you are an international student signing up for a Master’s course, you will not be employed while studying and a student internship
will suffice. Please contact Aspire Shiksha for more details.
Easier application process
Usually, you can apply through the website of the university directly and submit all the required documents or send them by post. In
some countries, you can apply through a specific online platform that is easier to use and also gives you the possibility to apply to more universities at once. Some of these websites
even include additional features that can help you choose your degree, especially if you’re not 100% sure of your future field of study.
Write your own motivation letter
Some universities will require a motivation letter. You will find many examples on the internet on how a motivation letter should look
like. However, it would be better for you to stand out a bit. So you should try to be as honest as possible, and share all your experiences that are connected to the academic requirements
and our future study program. Aspire Shiksha can help you ensure all the processes mentioned above are done perfectly.